No one wants their child to experience a dental emergency, but unfortunately, they do happen. With children’s high energy and playful personalities and teenagers’ involvement in school sports and activities, the risk of dental trauma is always present. That’s why Children’s Dentistry of Coral Springs is dedicated to providing quick, quality care in the event of a dental emergency.
Our experienced Coral Springs, FL dentists are here to help your family during these stressful times, offering compassionate care and treatment to get your child feeling better while relieving your stress and worries. Whether your child has suffered trauma to their mouth or teeth, has an abscessed tooth, or is in pain due to decayed or broken teeth, our emergency dentistry services are here to provide quick relief and long-term solutions.
Emergency Dentist For Kids
Our emergency dentists are well-prepared to handle any dental emergency that your child may experience—quickly and efficiently. While many practices can meet urgent care needs, we’re proud to offer pediatric emergency dentistry services that are specifically tailored for children. We understand that your child’s needs may be different from those of an adult, so our emergency dental care is sensitive to the unique needs of kids.
Our team works hard to create a safe, comfortable environment that is welcoming to both children and parents. With our emergency dentists, you and your child will experience:
- Quick and effective treatment
- Pain relief that is tailored to children’s needs
- An experienced, friendly team of specialists
- A soothing environment that is designed for kids
- Emotional support to help reduce stress levels
- Treatment plans that are carefully tailored to ensure long-term success
We’re prepared to treat a wide range of dental emergencies that your child may experience. Some common emergency treatments we offer include:
- Restorative treatment for cracked, chipped, or broken teeth
- Endodontic care for pulp-related issues
- Orthodontic repair for braces and other appliances
- Emergency extractions due to severe pain, infection, or trauma
- Restoration or replacement of lost teeth
- Treatment of soft-tissue injuries, such as lacerations and other oral trauma
In the case that your child has just experienced one of the above emergencies, we have developed a quick guide to help you properly navigate your way through the situation. While our providers will take care of all the required treatment, you can help your child cope with the situation by following these steps:
- Remain calm and provide reassurance to your child.
- Gently rinse the affected area with salt water.
- Apply a cold compress to the cheek to reduce any associated swelling.
- Contact our office immediately and schedule an emergency appointment, if needed.
Does Your Child Need Emergency Services?
Our office readily takes emergency appointments, so don’t hesitate to reach out if your child is in need of urgent care. To ensure your child is met with the proper service and attention they need as soon as possible, it is important to recognize the signs of a dental emergency.
If your child is experiencing any of the following symptoms, contact our office right away:
- Severe pain that is persistent or recurring
- Swelling in the mouth, gums, or face
- Damaged teeth due to trauma or injury
- Infection or bleeding in the mouth
- Lost, broken, or cracked teeth
At Children’s Dentistry of Coral Springs, we are here to provide your child with the emergency care they need. Contact our office today if you believe your child is experiencing a dental emergency. We will get them out of pain and on the way to a healthier smile in no time!